A web-based SaaS company that helps startups and Fortune 500 giants manage their mobile workforce is hiring a talented UI engineer who is interested in using react to build customer-facing B2B applications. This company has been growing steadily over the past several years and can offer excellent technical and professional growth opportunities. React is their framework of choice on the UI, but back-end experience with node is a huge plus as well.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of professional software development experience
- Familiarity with the react framework, ideally in a professional setting
- HTML5 / CSS3 experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Exposure to server-side development - node / ruby / PHP
- Experience working closely with designers and project managers to ensure a polished finished product
- BS in CS or comparable experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Front End
- 100% Hands-on
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Benefits
- Bonus structure
- 401(k) plan
- Travel / stipend + holiday reimbursement
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.