We are working with a company that is a data analytics company that is building out a new team in their Chicago office. They are looking for a mid-level SDET who is proficient in Java. This is a contract to hire job opportunity.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of experience as a QA engineer
- Ability to build automation testing frameworks using Java
- BS degree in STEM, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- Prior experience with scripting languages for frontend and backend
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Building Automation Frameworks with Java
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $75/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 3 – 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.