Site Reliability Engineer
This Media Streaming Company located in Midtown Manhattan is looking for a Mid-Level Site Reliability Engineer to join their expanding team. The engineer will join one of multiple teams but be given the opportunity to work across multiple teams to grow a well rounded skillset.
You will help develop and support their streaming platform and work with cutting edge technologies. Their content is streamed worldwide, so you will be working with large scale systems. They work in an AWS environment and are looking for an engineer with strong Linux Experience.
You will be given the opportunity to work with multiple teams on a diverse set of projects to learn and grow as an engineer. Through their unique interview process, you get a say in the team you will be joining and the work you will be doing before starting. they offer competitive benefits and a great work culture.
- AWS Buildout Experience
- Scripting experience with Bash or Python
- Terraform, Ansible or Puppet
- RedHat Linux Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree in Engineering or Equivalent Real-World Experience
- Jenkins or Maven
- Contaierization experience with Docker
- Orchestration tools (Kubernetes or Docker Swarm)
- 40% Buildout of AWS Instances
- 30% Cloud Automation
- 20% Maintenance of Continuous Integration Pipelines
- 10% Containerizing Microservices and Orchestration
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive annual starting salary up to $150,000 a year
As a contractor, your benefits will include:
- Comprehensive medical benefits with vision and dental
- 401(k) plus matching
- Stock Options
- Paid Sick Time
- Unlimited paid vacation, personal time, and work from home policies
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.