Senior FrontEnd Developer
Are you interested in a development role, joining one of the largest mobile platform payment providers in the world. With over 230 million users, they need a strong Frontend developer help take their product to the next level.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of React/ Redux
- NodeJs experience is a huge plus
- Experience working on a team
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Coding/Development
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $120K, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Fully Comprehensive Benefits
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.