Senior Full Stack Engineer - Node
The engineering team is sitting around 30 with about 5-6 different teams working on many facets of their suite of encryptions services. They made a name for themselves when Google asked them to build a custom version of their encryption platform, which eventually lead to a partnership where they are now building custom products for Google’s entire G-Suite. While they use a wide variety of technologies, this specific team is utilizing React.js, Redux, Node.js, Ansible, AWS, and Docker. The ideal candidate is willing to work across the stack, but can be front end or back end heavy to start. ES6 experience is a requirement.
Their package includes a very competitive base salary, annual bonus, equity, full medical benefits, 401k, generous PTO, WFH, free lunches on Friday, and a stock kitchen.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with React.js, Angular 2+, or Vue.js
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Experience shipping code and building products
- Entrepreneurial spirit – seeking ownership
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science (or related field)
- Experience with AWS, CI/CD, Docker
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Front End
- 50% Back End
- 80% Hands-on Coding
- 20% Architecture and Design
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150,000/year, DOE
- 5% Bonus
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Medical Benefits (with stipend to help cover monthly costs)
- Generous PTO
- Flex Hours
- Work from home
- Stocked Kitchen
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.