Senior React Engineer -- Streaming Media
An industry-leading video content publishing company that reaches millions of viewers is hiring for a strong UI engineer to help them build their next generation streaming video platform. Headquartered near LAX, they create highly targeted content for sports, hoppy, and outdoor lifestyle enthusiasts. They're expanding quickly and hiring engineers interested in a long-term position that offers excellent learning opportunities.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of dedicated UI or fullstack development
- Experience working with react / redux
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience developing streaming media applications
- Experience building cross-platform apps -- web, mobile, tablet, OTT / smart TV, etc.
- Exposure to back-end development - i.e. node.js
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Front-End Development
- 100% Hands-On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130,000K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision
- Equity plan
- Bonus Structure
- 401(k) plan
- Excellent PTO
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.