Senior Android Developer
One of Silicon Valley's fastest growing mobile gaming companies focused on user interaction is seeking a passionate Android developer. This company is turning your mobile device into a social gaming network with streaming capabilities.
The ideal candidate is an Android developer with a minimum of 5 years experience of building software. Works well with a fast growing team in an industry that's growing just as fast. You will also have the opportunity for personal growth while changing the future of mobile gaming.
Required Skills and Experience
- Partner closely with the design team to build an intuitively easy to use application
- Optimize the existing code for ease of use and performance
- Continue to improve development process.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Comfortable with a fast paced environment
- Bachelors in Computer Science
- 5+ years of Android development experience
- Good communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- A high standard for clean code
- Passionate about game streaming
Competitive Salary: Up to $150,000
- Unlimited PTO
- Free catered lunch 5 days per week
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.