Senior .NET Developer – FinTech 130K
A FinTech company near Millennium Park is looking for a Senior Software Developer to join the team. Their platform focuses primarily on hedge funds and private equity and they are working on a next-generation cash management solution right now so they are growing.
It's a .NET shop, but they are tech agnostic and believe in using the best tool for the job. Any experience with Go or DevOps technologies are a huge plus.
Required Skills & Experience
- 8+ years experience with C#, .NET
- 8+ years experience with SQL databases
- Extensive work in testing environments (TDD and/or unit testing)
- Experience deploying on the cloud (Azure or AWS)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related work
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Angular 2+
- Experience using Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes
- Exposure to using Go
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
What You Will Be Doing
- 75% Hands On Coding
- 25% Architecture
- Competitive Salary: Up to $134K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) matching
- Annual bonuses
- Collaborative Environment
- Paid Time off and Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.