Senior Back End Quality Analyst
A Saas company who builds out real estate websites for the listings of rentals and homes is located in Buckhead and is looking to bring on a Senior QA engineer that that has a very strong back end background.
This Senior engineer will be testing out the company's main software product that allows clients to track and analyze their employees health through a mobile app. The team is growing and there will be other openings on the team. The role will be starting around 100K.
Required Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience using Selenium
- Advanced experience with Java/.net
- Experience creating test scripts
- Ability to built and update frameworks
Desired Skills & Experience
- 50% + Automation Testing
- 50% Manual Testing
What You Will Be Doing
- This position as an automation tester will be integral to moving the team forward with automation.
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $115k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.