Senior Product Manager
One of the world’s largest TV networks is looking to add a talented Product Manager to their Digital Consumer team. This team is responsible for the network’s ecosystem of video streaming assets across both web and mobile.
The ideal Product Manager needs to have a strong understand of the current video streaming subscription landscape because they will be leading the vision for a Platform or Product line implementation across all the companies Web, Mobile, and OTT products in collaboration with Digital Analytics, Strategy, Marketing, Product, Technology, and Data Services teams.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3+ years of Product Management experience managing Web, Mobile, and/or OTT consumer-facing applications in a fast-paced environment.
- Deep experience using Agile Scrum
- Experience using side loaded development builds on iOS, Android, and/or other OTT applications.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous Experience as a Digital Publisher
- Familiarity with Digital Ad placement
- Competitive Pay: Up to $75/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 months with a high possibility of extension or full-time conversion
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.