Senior Software Engineer
This real estate services company based out of Irvine is looking to hire a full time .NET Developer. The Irvine office is investing in creating some unique software and seeking a skilled developer to help create and maintain the software solutions that support the growth of the brand. They have several divisions, including a lending arm, but have recently invested heavily in their SaaS platform used by brokers. Version 2.0 is in process and getting rebuild from the ground up utilizing Xamarin.
The ideal candidate will be a bright, inspired, driven developer with expertise in Xamarin, C#, .NET, familiarity with SQL Server, and related syntax. This is the perfect opportunity for the lead or manager level hands-on developer who is looking to gain a full-time position within which they can grow and expand their skillset into the real estate world.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- Professional history developing with either Xamarin, XAML, WPF, Silverlight, Winforms, or UWP.
- Demonstrated proficiency in C#, .NET
- Familiarity with SQL Server and related syntax
- Ability to multi-task and respond to frequent changes in priorities
- Ability to work both independently and as a team
- Strong critical thinking skills
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical fields
- You enjoy working in a fast, agile and nimble environment
- You have excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- A possess a hunger to learn new things
- You have an awesome attitude
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: $100,000- $130,000 DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with a company contribution
- Paid vacation time is competitive
- Development department offers flexible scheduling
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.