UX / UI Designer
A company in El Segundo that serves more than 100,000 business clients and 250 million visitors is looking to hire a UX/UI designer to their team.
The company develops and licenses internet software and social media applications. This role will focus on their Legal vertical and be working cross-functionally with designers, product managers and business management to create mobile and web solutions for their clients.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4 years experience in UX/UI
- Excellent portfolio showing UX processes and clean visuals
- Reputable work tenure (2 years at each job)
- 20 mile commute radius from El Segundo
Desired Skills & Experience
- Designer that’s highly motivated and curious
- Designer that’s experienced in working on both maintenance and ideation on new features
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience working in agile environment
What You Will Be Doing
- 55% UX
- 45% UI
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.