Senior Java Developer (Core Java)
An e-commerce company based in downtown. This company strives to remain ahead of the curve to provide their clients with a customized e-commerce experience using the latest technology. They are looking for a Senior Java Developer with an eagerness to approach new problems and work on several e-commerce projects. The ideal candidate will have core Java development experience, Spring MVC, springboot and experience building RESTful APIs from scratch.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of professional development experience
- Core Java experience
- Experience building RESTful APIs from scratch
- Spring MVC, springboot
- Bachelors of Computer Science or equivalent
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working on e-commerce projects
- Past experience in a financial institution would be a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- Core Java development
- Building RESTful APIs
- Spring MVC
- 60% Hands On
- 40% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $75/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 9 - 12 Months, extendable
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay, Paid Sick leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.