Engineer in Test, Mobile (Gaming/Unity)
Our client is one of the industry’s leading creators for popular mobile game applications and they’re looking to add an experienced Test Engineer for mobile who has a strong background in Unity and C#. This studio is most known for their highly successful casual mobile game that has nearly half a million daily active users. This team is truly collaborative and committed to the quality of their games.
In this role, you’ll be responsible to support their engineering and QA teams to enable them to ensure that their products meet the highest standards of quality possible. You will create tools and tests to maintain and improve the quality of their games.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 2 years of professional experience in programming software
- You have a good understanding of QA methodologies and the software development life cycle
- Experience with Unity and C#
- iOS or Android development experience
- Comfort level testing an established code base
- You have a service-oriented attitude and your detail-oriented
- Outstanding communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- At least 2 years of professional experience in QA
- You have a strong familiarity in mobile
- You have a history in console or other game development platforms (Unreal, Web, etc.)
- Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or related engineering degree
- Experience with build servers and pipelines
What You Will Be Doing
- 85% Testing
- 15% Software development
- 80% Tool/test development
- 20% Collaboration with development teams
- Competitive offer package
- Flexible work hours and time off
- Excellent work/life balance
- Opportunity to work on a team of engineers that are committed to the quality of their work
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.