Senior Full Stack .NET Engineer
A top software product company, looking to revolutionize travel bookings for large companies and enterprise corporations is growing out their development team and looking for a senior member to join, who can grow into a lead role in early/mid 2019.
The ideal candidate has worked with the modern tech stack mentioned above in a production environment for at least two years, and has strong design pattern and OOP concepts.
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ years with ASP.NET
- 6+ years with MVC
- 4+ years using Angular or React
- 6+ years with Rest Apis
- 6+ years with SQL2012+
- Clearly ability to communicate with non technical stakeholders – written & oral
- Bachelor or Masters in computer science/comparable
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with angular 4/5/6
- Experience with architecting Microservice architecture
- Experience with architecting robust single page application for high traffic websites
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Angular/React front end development
- 50% Middle Tier/C#/SQL database development
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $115000K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.