Senior FrontEnd Developer
Do you love working on data-driven applications that solve real enterprise business problems? A big data performance startup located in Toronto that construct real time data applications for large enterprise companies is looking for a front-end engineer. You'll work on designing and building software that manages large amounts of data on the back end and provides a stunning UI for visualization and controls on the front end. If you love to build quick prototypes from customer requirements and follow through to ship bulletproof software, this could be the opportunity for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of software development
- Must be strong with modern front end technologies (React and Redux
- Excellent communication skills
- Modern frontend frameworks
- Desired Skills & Experience
- A Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or equivalent
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Coding/ Development
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $120K, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Become a mentor, develop and gain leadership experience
- Learn and develop new programming skills
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.