Required Skills & Experience
- A Degree in Computer Science is required
- Experience with React/ Angular and Node.js
- Deep understanding of SLDC and SaaS platforms
- Comfortability working in a team environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- An eye for design
What You Will Be Doing
- This is a hands-on role coding in React/Angular2+, Node, HTML/CSS
- 100% Hands On (75% New Developments & 25% Maintenance)
- Competitive Salary: Up to $125,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.