Intermediate Java Developer
One of the most established companies in the medical space in Downtown Toronto is looking for Intermediate Java developers with experience building Java web applications on both frontend and backend development. What we are looking for are developers that are focused heavily on the Java side and can work independently to deliver on project deadlines. You will get the opportunity to work on a very highly scalable project and be able to make a difference while doing it.
You will be part of a progressive culture, using the latest technologies, working within a small team and getting exposed to the entire engineering ecosystem.
If you are an intermediate full-stack Java developer and have proven that you can pick up new technologies easily, then we would love to speak with you!
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of software development experience
- 1+ years of professional experience in Java
- Experience or understanding of architectural concepts
- Experience using WildFly is a big plus
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or equivalent experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% FullStack development
- 60% Hands On
- 40% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.