Senior Mobile Engineer
A global medical device company and leader in new product development and medical education is looking for a senior mobile engineer! With a corporate mission of Helping Surgeons Treat Their Patients Better™, the company has pioneered the field of arthroscopy and developed more than 1,000 innovative products and surgical procedures each year to advance minimally invasive orthopedics worldwide.
This person will drive development of rich experiences by evaluating and championing new technologies and pushing industry best practices in a high-visibility team. The overall goal is to simplify and improve patient-surgeon communication post surgery. This position will be developing the next generation of mobile cross-platform products that integrates our products into one cogent platform. We are rebuilding a family of Enterprise Products that handle hundreds of thousands of patient records including videos, images, and surgeon annotations around the world.
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of professional design experience
- Experience as a lead developer of a large scale multi-layer design required
- Advanced experience with one or more mobile development frameworks such as Xamarin, React Native, Ionic, native Android or native iOS.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Experience with Test Driven Development, unit test frameworks, mocking and other test harness strategies preferred.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $170K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Floating holidays
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.