As a lead developer, you will be guiding 3 junior developers and one mid-level developer. However you will mainly be hands on. Take your career to the next level and apply to be a lead developer in Allentown, PA!
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ years of .NET development experience
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Familiar with all aspects of the software development lifecycle
- Willingness to guide and train junior developers
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% C#
- 85% Hands On
- 15% Management Duties
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Annual Bonus
- 401(k) + Match
- Paid Sick Time Leave w/ Vacation & Personal
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.