DevOps Engineer (Contract) - Private Cloud, Nginx
One of the most well-known companies in the world is looking to bring on a DevOps engineer to the team for a 6-month contract-to-hire position as they ramp up for the holiday season. You will be working in their finance division supporting their infrastructure while building and automating automated systems. You will be working with thousands of servers, performing load testing, and integrate new tools into the environment. This is a great opportunity to work with a large amount of data and servers as they scale their environments.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with Linux operating systems
- Multiple years of experience with private cloud environments
- Strong experience with Nginx
- Experience with Docker for containerization
- Experience with Jenkins for CI/CD pipelines
- Jmeter experience for performance engineering
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong coding abilities in one object oriented language (Node.JS highly preferred)
What You Will Be Doing
- Private Cloud
- Competitive Salary: Up to $70/hr.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health Savings Account
- 401k plan
- Paid Sick Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.