Junior System Administrator - Linux, VMWare
A data storage company in the South Bay Area is hiring for a Junior System Administrator on their growing team. This company focuses on data protection and storage to create efficient and innovative solutions that are efficient and reliable. As a Junior System Administrator, you will be working on simple build outs, load balancers, and focus on the operational side of systems. You will work closely with the group responsible for their newest products in the eCommerce and have a chance to learn and grow as an engineer.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with Linux operating systems – CentOS or Red Hat highly preferred
- Multiple years of experience with VMware virtualized environments
- Proficient in datacenter environments
- Familiarity with networking protocols and load balancers
- Eager to take on this big challenge and grow as an engineer
Desired Skills & Experience
- Familiarity or experience with Docker
- Experience with automation tools (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Salt, etc.)
What You Will Be Doing
- Load Balancers
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110,000/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Medical Benefits
- 401k matching plan
- Flex hours and remote work
- Cell Phone reimbursement plan
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.