A Leader in cyber security is building a SaaS solution that will revolutionize cyber threat mitigation across hybrid-cloud environments and is need of a Lead QA Engineer to build their QA strategy from the ground up. You will have the unique opportunity to define and build their infrastructure, QA strategy, and processes.
The ideal candidate will have several years of experience as a leader in the QA field. But first and foremost, you will be a developer with a passion for automated QA infrastructure. You are a hands-on, roll up your sleeves and get it done leader and also willing to lead and build out a team around you in this quickly expanding startup.
Required Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience with testing frameworks like Selenium and Cucumber
- Strong experience with API Testing
- Experience testing microservices environments built as cloud native applications on AWS
- Experience working with Docker containers
- Well versed in Agile and DevOps methodologies
- Ability to define testing strategies
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous experience working with SaaS solutions
- Knowledge of Kubernetes
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science OR equivalent experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% automation
- 20% containers
- 20% CI/CD
- 60% Hands On
- 20% Management Duties
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.