Senior Network Engineer - VMWare, Load Balancers, Firewalls
A fast-growing storage company in San Jose that focuses on cloud infrastructure is looking to bring on a Sr. Network Engineer to their team. This company focuses on data storage and protection is creating innovative solutions that are providing business with unparalleled solutions and reliable data. As a Sr. Network Engineer, you will be working on one of their newest products in the eCommerce space to take it to the next level through architecting new designs, migrating them to Linux CentOS, and be responsible for circuits and IP address management. This is an operational focused networking role where you will keep the infrastructure up, participate in on-call, and data center racking.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proficient with Linux operating systems – CentOS highly preferred
- Strong with VMware virtualized environments
- Proficient in datacenter environments
- Experience with networking protocols and load balancers
- Prior experience with setting up Palo Alto Network firewalls
- Experience with storage
- Eager to take on this big challenge
Desired Skills & Experience
- Certificates in CCNA or CCNP
- Familiar with Windows operating systems
What You Will Be Doing
- Load Balancers
- Palo Alto Networks Firewalls
- Competitive Salary: Up to $145,000/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Medical Benefits
- 401k matching plan
- Flex hours and remote work
- Cell Phone reimbursement plan
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.