A software company that builds a big data platform for clinical data just with pharmaceutical companies used to enhance clinical trial design and accelerate trial site and patient recruitment. This platform increases the flow of sponsored research to providers and enables pharmaceutical companies to find the right patients at the right sites for clinical trials.
Join an excellent team environment – every Thursday this team goes to Happy Hour to celebrate on the house, just for appreciation for all employees. Strong candidates will have experience in Terraform and AWS.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experience in DevOps capacity
- HashiCorp Suite experience (Terraform, Packer, Vagrant, Vault, Nomad, Consul)
- Linux administration experience with Ubuntu or CentOS
- Experience using AWS technologies, AWS network design and administration
- Experience configuring and optimizing CI/CD pipelines using ideally Jenkins
- Understanding of logging and monitoring infrastructure (Elasticsearch/ELK)
- Experience coding/scripting in a variety of languages (Bash, Python, Java)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Agile (Scrum) preferred
- Excellent written and oral communications
- The ability to work collaboratively and to communicate technical concepts clearly and accurately
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent experience
What You Will Be Doing
- Improvements to automation tools for on-demand provisioning, scaling of AWS resources and deployment of proprietary services.
- Automate configuration of monitoring tools
- Set up, secure, configure and maintain our AWS based infrastructure
- Ongoing system monitoring and management activities
- Collaborate with our team, presenting your concepts and ideas to the rest of the team.
- Health and dental coverage,
- Competitive Salary: Up to $145k/year, depending on experience
- Unlimited PTO,
- Company match 401(k),
- Annual training budget of $2,500 and much more