Back End .NET Developer
One of the nation’s leading IT service companies has an open position for a Back-End Developer. This is a full-time position located in downtown Toronto. The company supports world renowned clients, servicing them to UI designs, programming support and overall cutting edge technology for touch screen devices. You will be touching many different areas of the stack, providing reputable solutions with the best products possible. The ideal candidate will have an ability to work outside of Microsoft frameworks (being able to write programs from scratch, as well as testable code).
This organization has been noted as “an organization that has excellent atmosphere with leaders that want to see you grow”, giving their workers a rewarding work-life balance. If you are a devoted, hard-working individual interested in a back-end developer role, apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- Excellent C# and .NET Skills
- Able to Work Outside of Microsoft Frameworks
- Comfortable with Writing Complex, Testable Code
- Familiarity with A/V Concepts (ASP.NET Core, IP, REST, SOAP API’s is a Huge Plus).
- Entity Framework
- ASP.NET MVC
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Back End
- 10% Front End
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Excellent and Reputable Growth Potential
- Full Health, Dental and Vision Care
- Competitive 401K with Match
- Sick Days, Vacation and Uncapped PTO
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.