Security Engineer - Networking, Research
A fast-growing cloud security company is looking to bring on a Security Engineer to their team. This company offers a multi-cloud security solution while building its own microservices to support scalability, compliance, and security. This platform will solve the problems seen in the security space from the past. As a Security Engineer, you will be implementing firewalls and working on threat analysis detection. They are looking for someone to hit the ground running, so if this is an opportunity that you are interested in, please reach out quick.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proficient with Linux operating systems
- Proficient with networking and security protocols
- Experience implementing firewalls
- Someone with building packets inspection for threat detection and threat analysis
- Proficient in coding (C code highly recommended)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Coming from a software security development background
- Focus on HTTP security
What You Will Be Doing
- Threat Detection
- Competitive Salary: Up to $200,000/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Medical Benefits
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.