Senior .NET Engineer for a Product Based Company
A leading north American product firm in the personal and professional tax software space, located in Mississauga is looking for a detail oriented engineer to join their growing team. This will start as a 6 month contract, with possibility of extension.
In this role you will be applying your knowledge of object oriented C# and desktop technologies to architect and prototype enhancements, features and solutions. You will be a part of an amazing team who will help sharpen your abilities and push the boundaries of technology.
Successful candidates will be passionate about technology, have experience writing code in WPF and MVVM, and ready to become a key contributor in short time.
Required Skills & Experience
- C#, WPF, MVVM
- RESTful API architecture
- At least 5 years of professional development experience, working on software products, ideally in the financial space
- A Bachelors' in computer science or comparable
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with large amounts of data is a plus
- Experience with architecture and design is a plus
- A Masters degree is preferred, ideally in computer science and/or Math
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Front End
- 50% Back End
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Great work-life balance
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.