Full Stack C# Engineer
If you're looking to work in a small team and wear many hats as a full stack C# engineer, this client might be a great fit for you! A premier digital agency in downtown Toronto is urgently looking for both mid-level and senior level full stack .NET engineers for a new client project. This agency has a huge focus on building applications that are easy to use and simple for your average person, while successfully handling large amounts of data and performing real time calculations on the back end.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experience
- Prior experience with multi-threading and complex systems
Desired Skills & Experience
- Any experience with cloud technologies is a plus but not required (ideally Azure)
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Past experience working for a digital agency
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Full Stack .NET development
- 100% Hands on development
- Competitive Pay: Up to $65/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.