Senior Software Engineer
Working on numerous applications for clients in the public sector and healthcare industries, the client is looking for passionate developers interested in being a part of a collaborative, agile culture and growing within a company as well as within their own career.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of C#, ASP.NET & MVC
- 5+ years of Web service/Web api development
- 4+ years of AngularJS and Angular 2
- Experience with RESTful
- 5+ years of SQL
- A Bachelors/Masters’ degree in computer science or comparable
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with Angular 4/5/6
- Experience in a financial/capital markets/trading environment
- Any exposure to CI/CD tools or P.O.C
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Front End
- 50% ServerSide/Database development
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120000K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.