C# Unity Developer
A rapidly growing mobile gaming company located, Downtown, Toronto is looking to add several Senior C#/Unity Developers to their team! The team has already built several very popular games and has had over 100 million downloads.
The right fit for this position will have a varied background in the gaming industry and is able to design, architect, test and implement game features!
Required Skills & Experience
- Excellent C#/Unity knowledge
- Professional game development experience
- Previous Android or iOS development
- Exposure to multi-player technology
Desired Skills & Experience
- Working with content pipelines
- Past experience in working with memory/performance critical applications
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% C# Development
- 30% Mobile Development
- 70% Hands On
- 20% Architecture
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 4 weeks of vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.