Senior Back-end Java Developer
Our client is a digital agency looking to build a new team to service one of the most iconic automotive brands. The ideal candidate is someone that shows leadership and is able to oversee the technology team while working to improve the process and systems that are currently used to deliver.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience with Java technologies
- Extensive experience with Spring Boot
- Hands on working experience with RESTful APIs
Desired Skills & Experience
- A Bachelor of Computer Science degree preferred
- Any experience with Angular is a huge plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% back-end
- 30% front-end
- 60% Hands On
- 10% Management Duties
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.