Linux System Administrator - Red Hat/Linux Certified
A well-known electronics company is looking to bring on a Linux Systems administrator to their team. This large, established organization works on anything from mobile devices to autonomous vehicles, where you will be installing, configured, and maintaining for their infrastructure. You will be a part of their R&D division, so you will be able to work on cutting edge technologies and projects. Your work will be covering all areas from operations, infrastructure, and support. This full-time position will allow you to work on a number of projects going forward and will allow for growth in the future.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proficient with Linux operating systems
- Red Hat certification or another Linux system administrator certificate
- Experience managing and upgrading VMWare environments and systems
- Fundamentals with systems, networking
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Eager to take on this big challenge
Desired Skills & Experience
- Familiarity with web-based technologies
- Strong with security and fundamentals
What You Will Be Doing
- Red Hat
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140,000/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefites
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.