Lead Front End Engineer/ Java/ Angular/ Analytics
Do you consider yourself a strong engineer and leader? Are you someone who enjoys being a mentor while continuing to meet deadlines and produce clean code? Then this is the role for you. A well known data analytics company is looking for a Lead Front End Engineer to join their team, and work on the UI for their various platforms that are exposed to internal employees and everyday consumers. You should have previous experience leading an engineering team, as well as be a Front End expert.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5 years of front end engineering experience
- Strong ReactJS and/or Angular skills
- Java and/or Python experience
- Previous experience as a team lead
- B.S. in C.S. or related field/experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous experience with data visualization technologies
- Strong foundation with data structures and algorithims
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Front end engineering
- 10% Back end engineering
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Management Duties
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $170K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.