Senior Perception Engineer - Autonomous Driving
Our client is a stealth mode AI startup that is developing autonomous driving technology. This Silicon Valley company is looking for a Senior Sensor Fusion/Perception Engineer to primarily work on sensor fusion of LiDAR and Radar for their autonomous system. They have already secured significant funding as an early stage startup and are poised to be a big player in the autonomous driving space going forward. As one of the first 20 employees, there will be opportunity for substantial early stage equity. Ideal candidates should have strong experience with sensor fusion, specifically Radar.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong C++ and Python skills
- Experience with sensor fusion of LiDAR and camera
- Experience with LiDAR point cloud processing
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in robotics
- Experience with Radar signal processing
- Background in perception for autonomous systems
- Experience fusing sensors with object tracking technology
- Deep learning
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop perception algorithms including object segmentation, recognition, classification, and tracking for Fully Autonomous Driving system
- Develop perception simulation using data logged from multiple sensors
- Competitive Salary: Up to $220K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.