Junior iOS Mobile Application Developer
Our venture-backed late stage startup is looking to add an iOS engineer to their team. As a junior iOS Engineer working with our client, you will help lead the development of next generation consumer-facing mobile application and features to improve food delivery services straight to people’s door. As part of this project, you will collaborate very closely with the senior leadership in the company including the product and engineering teams. Our client headquartered in Mountain View is looking to bring a talented iOS developer to their team that has attention to detail, understands the big picture, and great team attitude.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 4 years’ experience building consumer mobile applications on iOS (Objective-C and Swift)
- You have strong iOS development experience and your code is not only functional but fast and efficient.
- Deep working knowledge of the iOS archeitecture and framework
- Experience with source/version control software, continuous integration, unit testing, build processes
- Strong knowledge of iOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience using RESTful web services within mobile applications
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Swift
- 20% Objective-C
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration with engineering team, UX designers, and product managers
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K /year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.