Senior Mobile Engineer (Consumer-Facing Android)
As a senior Android Engineer working with our client, you will help lead the development of next generation consumer-facing Android application and features. As part of this project, you will collaborate very closely with the senior leadership in the company including the product and engineering teams. They are looking for a talented person who can think critically, collaborate with others, and focus on creating a revolutionary product in a progressive work environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience building consumer mobile applications on Android (Java and Kotlin)
- You have strong Android development experience and your code is not only functional but fast and efficient.
- Deep working knowledge of the Android architecture as well as Google's Material Design
- Experience with source/version control software, continuous integration, unit testing, build processes
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience using RESTful web services within mobile applications
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Java
- 20% Kotlin
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration with engineering team, UX designers, and product managers
- Competitive Salary: Up to $165K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.