Senior Android Developer
An exciting customer facing mobile application development firm, based in Vaughn, is looking to on-board senior Android engineers! This innovative team has developed over 200 applications for clients that range from rapid-growth startups to Fortune 1000 companies that have garnered over 100 million downloads! With clients located in the downtown core, and remote options available they are looking for solid full-time and contract developers and are willing to pay full-time and contract rates.
If you have a can-do attitude and 3+ years of professional experience with native Android development and enjoy a challenging environment in which you will develop your skill-set this is the position for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years professional experience Native Android
- 5+ years in software engineering
- Professional experience with SWIFT
- Computer Science degree or related field of study
Desired Skills & Experience
- AGILE environment experience
- SQL Lite and other database experience
- Applications published in the App Store
What You Will Be Doing
- Android Studio
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Catered breakfast and lunch
- Never ending snacks and drinks to consume
- Work remote, downtown Toronto and/or Vaughn
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.