Senior Software Engineer - Java
A digital media company is looking to grow their talented team with a senior backend Java developer. In the heart of Toronto in a state of the art building, you will be part of our talented development team, working very closely with the frontend and DevOps team as well.
In this role you will be working with the latest backed Java technologies such as Spring, Spring.boot, microservices, webservices and we are shifting our entire platform to cloud technologies as well.
We work in an agile based and very collaborative environment where your ideas will always be heard in our meetings and discussions. If this sounds like you then we would love to speak with you!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of Java/J2EE development
- Experience building web APIs from scratch
- Experience with Spring.boot and microservices
- Understanding of the architectural aspects of development projects
Desired Skills & Experience
- Being a backend Java expert
- Excellent communication skills
- Any cloud exposure such as AWS
- Understanding architectural concepts
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or equivalent experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% backend Java development
- 60% Hands On
- 40% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Holiday Pay
- Bonus on top of base salary
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.