Full Stack . NET Developer - 4 Month Contract
An innovative start up based in Oakville is currently looking for a 6 month contractor to join their team. This company has created a platform for the advancement of healthcare. The ideal candidate should have minimally 4 years of C#, ASP.net experience. You should be a self-starter that can work effectively with minimal supervision but also be able to work in a collaborative environment. This position will mainly be onsite at their Oakville office but may have potential for remote work.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of C#/ASP.Net, with at least 2 years of experience with MVC3 or MVC4
- Strong Design expertise with SOA architectures
- Experience with single page application within a .Net development and the use of Angular JS or Bootstrap would be a strong asset
- Experience working on high availability web applications and experience performance tuning web applications
- Strong SQL skills writing stored procedures, views, functions and triggers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering would be a strong asset
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% C#/ASP.NET
- 60% Hands On
- 40% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $40/hour, DOE
- Contract length: 4 months
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.