Senior Backend Engineer
Love startup companies but want the backing of a billion dollar company behind them? Luckily that is exactly what this role entails. You will be part of a progressive startup culture, using the latest technologies, working within a small team and getting exposed to the entire engineering ecosystem, while having the stability and security of being backed and partnered with a large firm.
What we are looking for is a senior Java developer using technologies like Java, Spring, Spring.boot, microservices, REST, AWS and any Linux container such as Docker.
We work in an agile based and very collaborative environment, where you will be exposed to many new technologies and if this sounds like you then we would love to speak with you!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of Java/J2EE development
- Experience building webservices from scratch
- Experience with Spring (core, MVC or Boot)
- Any cloud experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Linux container based experience (Docker is what we use)
- Experience building in a microservice based architecture
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or equivalent experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% backend Java development
- 60% Hands On
- 40% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Holiday Pay
- Bonus on top of base salary
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.