Senior Java Developer
Our client, a US and Canadian full service social gaming company located in North York, is looking to hire a java developer strong in coding with Java and proficient with databases. They create apps across mobile and web services including Casinos, Poker, Bingo etc., on their own gaming platform.
Their benefits include 4 weeks of vacation and stock options based on company performance. They have been growing year upon year.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience working in a gaming environment is a plus
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to contribute and collaborate with team leads and CTO is highly desired. Leadership skills is a major plus.
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Java 8, MySQL, Oracle
- 40% Rest, Spring, Hibernate
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Medical, vision and dental
- Stock options based on company performance
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.