Azure Software Developer
A product-based company providing custom-built iOS App development services across a wide range of industries including financial services, telecom, life sciences, retail organizations, oil and gas and utilities organizations is looking for an experienced Software Developer to join their team for a 10-20 month contract with the possibility of extension. You will be working alongside a team of passionate engineers migrating the company’s Active Directory using Azure. The ideal candidate will have experience with cloud migration, configuring SSO and access rules, as well as knowledge of SAML, OAuth, WS-Fed, Fiddler and Wireshark. Located in North York this company can pay a competitive hourly rate up to $55.00/hour.
Required Skills & Experience
- Configuring SSO in Azure Active Directory
- Configuring Access rules in Azure Active Directory
- Knowledge of SAML, OAuth, WS-Fed.
- Expert in Fiddler and Wireshark
- Excellent communication skills working with external vendors who support applications targeted for SSO integration
Desired Skills & Experience
- Passionate, enthusiastic, team-oriented engineer
- Migration experience using Azure
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Math or related field
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $55.00/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 10 – 20 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.