Senior C/C++ Engineer
An automotive technology company with offices in Orange County is looking to add a Senior C/C++ Engineer for embedded systems on a 6 month contract with potential for extension! You will be working on driver and middleware development on devices that are part of a lane departure warning systems for commercial trucks. There will be an aspect of GUI layer development as well, but the core will be lower-level systems. This is all part of a larger effort of the company to produce a full self-driving vehicle over the next several years!
Candidates must be local to the Orange County area and able to work on a W2 basis 40 hours+ on-site.
Required Skills & Experience
- 10+ years of experience in Embedded
- Programming in C & C++
- Kernel config and board bringup
- Previous work with a iMX6 processors or similar
- Knowledge of various RTOS
- Highly motivated and a self-starter
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Fluent communication in English – oral and written
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, electrical engineering, or similar field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Linux kernel experience
- GUI programming in C#, C++ with WinForms and/or WPF
- Automotive or similar industry experience with extensive sensing technology
- Communication systems experience including cellular, CAN, WiFi, and/or Bluetooth
- Experience in embedded digital image processing
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Embedded
- 20% GUI
- 80% Development
- 20% Documentation and support
- Competitive pay: Up to $60/hr, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.