Senior Product Designer
A cloud-based procurement marketplace responsible for handling enterprise purchase needs on the west side of Los Angeles is looking to add a full-time UI/UX designer to their team! This individual will help with product, interaction, and interface design as well as information architecture and design.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of professional design experience
- Strong online portfolio showing UX process
- Ability to design and prototype UI for mobile platforms (iOS or Android)
- Eye for design and UX consistency across platforms
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree in visual or graphic is a plus!
- Interactive Design experience
- Strong written and communication skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% UX
- 50% UI
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.