One of the fastest growing educational software companies in Santa Monica, is looking for a React engineer to join their product team in. The developer will be helping the company develop a large client facing, single page application for their newest product. This is an opportunity for someone to work on a platform that will ultimately continue to impact our education system throughout the world.
Required Skills & Experience
- Effective communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- Experience with either Angular or React
- Ability to partake in rigorous self-testing code
- Ability to quickly find creative solutions to difficult problems
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% new development (Research and stay on up to date with new technologies and ensure best practices)
- 50% Front End development (Design, code, and configuration of high quality software solutions)
- 100% Hands On
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
This position does not offer sponsorship
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.