Senior Android Engineer (IoT)
Our client is disrupting at home IoT and wireless computing. Their mobile and tablet apps are the gateway to their experiences and the critical surfaces through which users interact with their products. Looking for an experienced Android engineer to take the Android apps from infancy through to market readiness. In concert with iOS, Cloud, Product, Design and Hardware teams, you will help drive development from toolchain selection through to implementation and reporting. In search of a talented developer and independent thinker, excited to fundamentally change the way people think about their connected lives.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field
- At least 5 years of industry experience developing Android mobile apps released to Play Store
- Developed applications with a strong focus on animation, UI, design, and usability
- Working knowledge and implementation experience using Model-View Presenter design pattern
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working on consumer electronics products
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% New development
- 10% Maintenance
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Design
- Cal Train accessible
- Fully stocked fridge always
- Competitive salaries + equity
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited PTO
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.