Lead DevOps Engineer
A leading video advertising platform located in Midtown Manhattan is hiring a Lead DevOps Engineer with development experience to join their growing team.
The ideal engineer will have an expert background in Linux administration as well as working experience with Chef or Puppet and AWS. Development experience with Ruby, Python, or Java and strong experience with AWS is preferred.
The engineer will join the growing DevOps team to pair with and assist the development team. Development experience and a desire to grow with DevOps tools is preferred. Experience with containerization is strongly preferred.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of DevOps Engineer experience
- Expertise working with AWS EC2
- Experience with configuration management tools such as: Puppet, Chef or Ansible
- Proficient scripting in Python, Ruby, PHP, or Java
- Experience with continuous integration tools Jenkins, Bamboo, or Maven
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in a large scale infrastructure
- Containerization experience with Docker or Kubernetes
- Software Engineer or Web Developer background
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% automation, optimization and improvement of current infrastructure
- 40% Linux administration
- 100% Hands On
- 0% Management Duties
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Starting salary up to $165K/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.