Senior QA Engineer at Health Tech Company
A blossoming health care start up in Midtown is looking to bring on a Senior QA Engineer to establish testing practices and contribute to hands on testing of their robust client-facing applications. This is a Contract-to-Hire job with strong possibility to convert to a full time job.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience with hands up functional testing and be very skilled with testing APIs and back-end SQL validations. Ideally you will immediately perform and maintain all manual testing and be able to train on the job with Selenium, Jenkins, and other automation tools. If you are comfortable in an agile and fast-paced testing environment, this is the job for you.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years’ experience as QA Analyst or Engineer
- Mastery of manual testing (test plans, test cases, bug tracking)
- Excellent cross-team communication skills
- Exposure to Selenium/Java & Automation frameworks
What You'll Be Doing
100% hands-on for technical enterprise solutions:
- Specific API and white box testing
- Hands-on test plans, test cases, bug tracking with JIRA
- Complex SQL queries and data validation
- Acting as a "QA thought lead" in an agile environment
- Hourly compensation starting up to $60/hour
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.