Senior Software Engineer - Python (Contract)
Looking for a Senior Software Engineer for one of the fastest growing companies in the tech industry. Located in Irvine, the company has received an SC Magazine Award for “Best Emerging Technology” and pays up to $150k/year. You would be a part of the cloud platform team working on a massively scalable data-processing project.
The job offers great benefits including career development tools - access to over 2,000 Udemy courses - to develop your skillset in programming, data science, and more. As an employee, you would enjoy a competitive salary, benefits, and their exceptional working environment, as well.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 Years+ experience in software development (Unix)
- SDLC, source control, unit testing, agile development methodologies
- Work independently
- Excellent communication
Desired Skills & Experience
- Python 3
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Developing high-scalable RESTful APIs
- 40% Collaboration on a major project
- 40% Providing expertise on challenges
- 30% Thriving in a rapidly developing environment
- 30% Teamwork
- Competitive Pay: Up to $75/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.